Monday, September 22, 2008
First Blog
I was sort of feeling left out of the whole blog thing so I decided to start one! I've been at BYU-Provo for almost a month and I am having so much fun! Colorado will always be home but I'm not a big homesick. There are so many amazing people here and I am learning so much. It's so great to be in an enviroment with people who have the same beliefs and standards that I do and I don't think I will ever get over how cool it is when my teachers will go from talking about the revolution to the restoration, or Wall Street to the apostles in the same ten minutes. I LOVE IT!!! I'll catch you up with pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! You did a blog!!! I am so glad you figured it out! turn off the word verification thing. I hate those!
It's about time Ali!!! you needed a blog... I still don't know how to do one, but thanks to your mom I have one and can read yours Yeah!! Looking forward to more pic and information. Love Ya
Post a Comment