Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pregnancy Week 4

I found out I was pregnant on Nov 10th, I had actually taken a test on the 4th but it was negative.  I still thought there was a chance so I randomly decided to take another one, just in case.  I was half asleep and groggy when I looked down at the test and saw a faint second line forming.  My heart started to race and I yelled for Ty who was still in bed.  He says he instantly knew what was going on even though I hadn't told him I was taking a test again.  The daddy to be came in and confirmed for himself that there was in deed two lines.  First there was some hugging and jumping up and down and then I panicked.  I was a slightly bitter after that first test and hadn't been taking my prenatal s and had been drinking a lot of diet coke.  Suddenly I was a mom and I was terrified I hadn't been making the best decisions to help my baby grow strong and healthy.  I asked Ty to give me a blessing and it was one of the best I've ever had, so sweet and comforting.  Next we headed to the store for another test...or two... and again it was positive!  I downloaded every pregnancy app I could find and fell in love with our little bundle of cells and learned that baby would be here around July 17, 2013.

At this point baby was the size of a poppy seed so we went and ate some poppy seed muffins to celebrate.


That night was my nephew Brock's wedding and we had to be around tons of family!  It was so hard to not spill the beans and I was sure one of us would slip!  Luckily we made it through the night and had a ton of fun, and it was more fun than usual playing with my little neices and nephews.





No comments: