Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

 

A few days before Halloween we decided to carve pumpkins 

....some of us were better than others...
we had to angle the picture so you couldn't see my first attempt at a super complicated design.  Ty was done with his and I had hardly made a dent so I flipped it around and decided to do an easier one.  Ty's pumpkin is the ghost and mine is that cat.

Tanner and Anne always host a fun Halloween party.  This year Anna Kay helped us with our costumes and we went as a police officer and inmate.  The cute kitty is our niece Katie Claire, Tanner and Anne's daughter.

On Halloween night we went to Springville to Trick-Or-Treat with our nieces Emma and Ashlyn.  We even got to see our Great Niece (uhm yes I feel SO OLD! lol) Halle.  She was thing 1/2 and her parents were Things 1 and 2.

No comments: