My parents took us on a cruise in October for my graduation and it was AMAZING! We had so much fun playing and relaxing and our ship was unbelievable. It was like a floating city, I still day dream about it!
Playing beach volleyball in Labadee, Haiti
We got 2nd place medals in the tournament!
Our ship, the Oasis of the Seas
We also went jet skiing while in Haiti and it was so much fun!
The ship had everything from rock climbing, to a zipline, basketball court, mini golf, the world's only park at sea, a merry-go-round, and ice rink (with a very impressive show I must say).
One of our favorite activities was FloRider, they had 2 on the back of the ship. One was for boogie boarding and the other had surfing.
In Cozumel we walked around the city and shopped.
One of the best things about cruising is eating dinner in the gorgeous dining room and always having the same waiters who get to know you and your "excellent choices" Mine quickly learned to bring me a kids menu and that I liked everything plain!
Jamaica was a blast and probably my favorite port on the cruise, if you made me pick.
We ziplined in the Jamaican jungle and climbed up Dunns River Falls, which was incredible!! You are literally in the falls and the guides are very funny. You get soaked head to toe so we don't have any pictures (although my mom got the video which I'm still dying to see) and I found this picture online to give you the idea. However, it is one of those things you have to do yourself to understand how amazing it is.

Thanks for an unforgettable trip mom and dad!!
No comments:
Post a Comment