I love my whole entire family but especially my mama right now because she came out to see me and I've just missed her a lot lately and have needed her more than usual and she's basically just the best mom in the whole world!
Grapefruit Crystal Light is my Diet Coke rebound....I haven't had one for almost two months! Now I just go through about a gallon of Crystal Light every day!
This girl!! The picture about says it all but she's pretty much just fantastic =)
Ice Skating! I've fallen in love with it all over again since i started teaching. It just makes me so happy!
Courtnie Briana....its almost been a year since we've seen each other but I'm glad we still talk a bunch and have stayed close. I miss you tons!! I love you I love you I love you! This was goign to be a much more exciting post but its late and I'm exhausted....I might make it better we'll see but I love you all and appreciate the countless ways you have blessed my life.
1 comment:
Awww cute. I love you too :)
Post a Comment