Saturday, April 25, 2009

I have the Best Boyfriend and the Best Grandma EVER

Warning: This post may come off a little whiney...I don't mean it to, but its mostly being grateful too that I have such a fantastic boyfriend and that my grandma is taking care of me so much. I'm so glad I live close to family while I am at school.

So, finals are over, but I'm not even too thrilled about it because they were miserable to put it nicely. I was sick, still functioning, but sick. Then I think I got Ty sick so he was miserable too the poor guy. But when he got better he was totally there for me during finals and helped me study and most importantly kept me calm when I was a big giant ball of stress. He's so perfect for me that way because he doesn't stress about much, or at least handles it a million times better than I do.

Then as soon as finals were over, I had to pack up all my junk and leave it on poor Tyler's floor until I can move into my new apartment at King Henry. I kind of neglected boxes because I didn't think I'd need them since I'm not moving very far....NOT SMART!!! Ty saved me and helped me load up multiple carloads of all of my junk. I dunno how I fit it all into my apartment because it all definately fills up Ty's room. He's seriously been my superman this week.

Now I got my wisdom teeth out as soon as I was moved out...no time for fun or to even take Ty out on a date to say thank you...and he's still taking care of me!!! My grandma took me to the Doctor and of course took pictures of course. The Dr was way nice and grandma told me that pretty much any time he's not working, he's at the Temple, pretty dang cool huh? I don't remember much of getting home from the Doctor but my grandma has made sure I have had plenty of yogurt and or Jamba Juice and is keeping me on my meds so I haven't had too much pain. Ty came up last night too and brought me Tulips...which is a pretty big deal if you know the story there :)....and the first season of Smallville (he watches it all the time and I really like it but I don't always know what's going on so I annoy him wtih my questions so I'm trying to get caught up) He also brought me fresh eggs from the chickens in his brother's back yard and I'm pretty excited to try them.

So thanks to both my grandma and Ty for taking such good care of me!!!!! I hope this didn't come off too whiney but its pretty much everythign thats been going on in my life the past while lol...I'll have a better blog up with cute pictures soon...unless mom sneaks on and puts pictures of my chipmunk cheeks up lol

No comments: