What a whirlwind trip!!! These pictures feel like they are from 3 years ago but its only three weeks from when we flew to NYC from SLC. We had a long layover so we decided to go into the city for a while.

Leaving SLC early in the morning

Times Square

We spent a lot of time on the Subway on accident

Ty had a really awful sunburn the day we left and his whole family has super fair and sensitive skin so when they get burned its miserable. He cringed every time I even came close to touching him but I kept forgetting. This picture was on accident but I thought it was pretty hilarious.

Haha he is so dang cute...he was a ready to sleep but I think he got a total of an hour the entire 7 hours to Ireland. Having me knocked out and laying on his lap and/ or shoulder probably didn't help. He's so amazing he didn't even wake me up and tell me to knock it off.
1 comment:
You don't even blog, why do i need to keep mine.. psht
Post a Comment