Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Paris

I'm finally getting around to posting more Europe stuff. I'm going to keep it pretty simple though since I have gotten to tell most of you about it in person. This is spending my Birthday and Paris and also our first fight...who fights in paris?? c'mon!!!







Uhm for some reason it isnt showing the pictures just the HTML?? So anyways....thats spending my bday night under the eiffel tower....Ty get me french pastries that were to die for and his family sang happy birthdayl...I'm gonna try to have a video of that up asap

Our first fight was before this about right when we got to Paris. We went to the Latin Quarter for lunch and there was nothing that I wanted to eat (yeah I'm way way way picky its obnoxious) Tyler was STARVING since we hadn't eaten since about 4am when leavign Ireland. We did attempt a little pizzeria but the lady didn't speak english and we couldnt' communicate a way to tell her only cheese (there were also a lot of issues trying to say only catsup...but i think I'll let Ty blog about that one :)) Anyways so finally Ty just grabbed my hand and walked to a mcdonalds. I was upset at myself for being such a whimp and I felt bad for him for having to put up with me. Then he pays for his and leaves me to pay for mine on my birthday. ALready being emotional I cried when I was eating and he asked me waht was wrong. I tried to tell him it was nothing for a while but i cant' lie to him so I finally told him as long as we just forgot about it when we left mcdonalds I'd tell him since I knew I was beign silly. When I told him he was a little upset cuz I was being dumb and he was trying to make my birthday perfect for me and i was just being a brat. Then I was upset at him for being upset with me when he promised he'd let it go so we went to Arch d Triumph and Notre Dam and Champs d' Elysse totally mad at each other. If you see pictures of those....totally fake smiles...i think in the notre dam one i was cryign but had my sunglasses on so you couldn't see (yeah I'm a drama queen and he loves me anyways) but pathetic i know. But it was kind of cute cuz right before we were going to some plazza thing we finally sat down and we talked about it and we both got over it. And it was perfect (i didn't know where we were) but we were holding hands again and turned the cornner and it was the most perfect view of the Eiffel Tower. Then we went on the river boat tour and it was absolutely perfect. IT was there that I knew wihtout a doubt that I was going to marry this boy. We haven't told anyone but on that boat we had a little insider where we went down stairs away from the crowd and ty proposed to me to be proposed...haha yeah we're way cheesey like that but it was cute. I guess I sort of always thought that the perfect relationship would have very very little fighting. I was way wrong! I'm not going to lie, ty and I disagree a lot and sometimes those turn into arguments. But we are always able to talk about it and come to some sort of an agreement or comprimise. We both do and say stupid things a lot but we can talk about it and I know we will always be okay. And the best part is is even we do get into little fights, we always end up stronger.

No comments: