Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fitness Adventures: Weight Watchers

As most of you know I have been on a low carb diet for the past two months.  I did really well as far as not cheating goes and staying motivated but I simply wasn't seeing the results I needed to keep me motivated.  I felt like I was sacrificing a lot and not seeing anything on the scale.  I lost 3 or 4 lbs my first week and got stuck there for a while and then over the next couple of weeks got down to a total loss of 8lbs in just under 2 months.  I'm not complaining, I am proud of ever ounce of that weight but I lost my motivation and that led to a lot of cheating.

After talking to Ty I decided that doing weight watchers was best for me and also for him.  (Figuring out what to do for dinners became a bigger pain than normal and I worried that while I was eating my burgers Ty was either going out or having some gross microwave meal and I felt like I was neglectng him).  It hasn't worked for me in the past because counting was too hard but I'm hoping having my smart phone to help me track points and that I can carry over the good things I've learned from the low carb diet (and keep out the bad) will make this time different.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

k e r i r a n z e n b e r g e r said...

good luck! we can do it togethhhherrrrr!

k e r i r a n z e n b e r g e r said...

good luck! we can do it togethhhherrrrr!

k e r i r a n z e n b e r g e r said...

i don't know why that posted twice.