Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Week 25

This week was a lot of fun!  We started our registry and Babies R Us and I was feeling VERY pregnant.  I had my first real craving...all of my others have just been, "hmm that sounds good!" like a normal person, but I will admit, I was more willing to indulge myself.  This time, I thought about Costco Gelato for about 5 hours straight!  Once I finally decided to get some, I couldn't find it anywhere!  I texted my aunt to see if the Costco in American Fork sells it but they didn't. :(  When Ty got home, I convinced him we should go to Babies R Us that day instead of the upcoming weekend like we had planned, only so that we could stop at Orem Costco on the way.  I stood in the obnoxious line for like 15 minutes only to get there and find that they were sold out!  I thought I was going to cry...I still feel bad for the girl at the counter!  I settled on a cookies and cream ice cream cone from Coney's but it still wasn't the same. 



Other things I have craved this pregnancy are sour cream and cheddar potato chips in my first trimester....but they had to be ruffles, oatmeal cream pies and pretzel m and m's (okay this one wasn't exactly a new pregnancy craving!)  All of these are super healthy right?  I was really hoping I'd randomly start craving broccoli and kale chips when I got pregnant but, no luck.

No comments: