Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Week 30



Ty has always done a little something to make me feel special on Mother's Day, but this one was particularly good since I am so close to actually being a mom.  I woke up to a very yummy breakfast, we went to church and he made me dinner that night. 



 Afterwards we went to his mom's in Springville, spent some time with the family and picked the tulips we planted a few months back.  



Later that night, Ty pressed them for me and told me I'd have to wait a few weeks for the rest of my present.


A few weeks later, Ty gave me this framed tulip with a beautiful poem he wrote for me.  After 4 years, he still knows how to sweep me off my feet!!


And even though Mother's Day was technically weeks ago, I just want to say how incredibly grateful I am for my mom.  I'm so glad I have her to help me figure things out, now that it's my turn.  Whenever I get overwhelmed at the thought of being a mom, I remember I have one of the best ones to turn to to help me out.  Thanks for everything mom, love you!!


No comments: