Monday, October 28, 2013

Week Fourteen/ 3 months


My little chunk is 3 months!  We got to weigh him this month because his pediatrician wanted to check his head again.  He's 14lbs 4oz putting him in the 69th percentile.  It's getting harder to believe this little boy was born in the 13th percentile.  The doctor was thrilled with the progress in his torticollis and plagiocephally and said we may avoid a helmet after all!

Ryan came to visit this week!  Tate also got to hang out with Grama Great while we worked on his halloween costume.


At this week's PT appointment, Tate was awesome!!  His passive side bend was 45 degrees each direction, which is the goal.  I unfortunately didn't write down his active right side bend.  The biggest news of the day was that his asymmetry score was 11mm, down a half of a centimeter!  The PT couldn't believe it and I was stunned.  I had prepared myself for another week of no progress since I was sort of disappointed the week before.



No comments: