Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kellie's Wedding

Kellie Nyman, well I guess now, Kellie Teerlink, has been like a sister to me. She is my big sister's best friend and my best friend's big sister. I got to go to her wedding luncheon and also see her come out of the temple. She looked absolutely amazing and even more beautiful than usual, I didn't actually know that was possible! Congratulations Kellie and JP!



The four girls to the left of me are probably the ones I look up to the most in pretty much everything. I love you girls!!! My Best Friend. I love you Trisha!


3 comments:

Julie said...

Awww....what a great post! You girls go a long ways back. I am glad you are all still such great friends. I miss the Nyman's! Even Mark! Ha Ha

Grandma Joan said...

Very nice blog Ali....I would like that picture of you and Jenn. PLEASE!! You looked cute at the BYU game sat. e-mail those picture too..Thanks

Jenn said...

Hey I tagged you so go do it!!!