My sister tagged me and like she said, my first tag so I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do but here it goes :)
Here are the tag rules. . .1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I realized from my moms tag thing that I am just like her and definately inherited the "I can't say no when people need favors and I like things done my way/ the right way so I have huge issues with delegation" syndrom. My skating coach Sally would literally make me stand in front of a mirror and practice saying no because my issue was getting completely out of control. I love my mom though and I am so grateful for everything she has done for me.
2. I am a music junkie. It's so bad. I can't even let myself browse ITunes because I'll end up spending wayyy too much on music, just ask my roommates haha. Thank you to my enablers, Jenn, Court and Alyson especially haha but seriously, if you want to make me happy, burn me a CD and you'll be my best friend haha
3. I can't sleep which is why I'm up doing this at 4:45am. This is probably because I went to bed at 2am, which is the earliest I've gone to bed in a lonnng while, usually I'm not getting to bed until about now!!!
4. I love, love, love BYU. Its so hard and I am working and studying in school more than ever but it is so much fun I don't even mind too much. I am so grateful to my amazing roomates, I totally lucked out, we have so much fun! I am so grateful for my parents for being so supportive with everything. My dad is there constantly for help on my Econ essays (I'm pretty sure he's my hero for being an econ major and staying sane....he's probably the most sane person I can think of actually and I'm not sure how he did it...hopefully I figure it out though!!) and when I have random questions in the middle of lectures that I can't ask the professor. Anfor md y mom who is always always there during my 'maybe I'm not cut out for this' panic attacks and she reminds me what is important. During one freak out she told me 'Study Hard, Pray Harder' I just loved it and I'm obsessed with quotes so I made a little sign above my desk that says that with a little '~Mom' anyways I love BYU and I love my family so so so much.
5. I got princess shapped spaghetti o's for fifty cents yesterday. I'm pretty excited about them, I might have to blog about it when I eat them haha.....hey it said random was okay right!?
6. I love missionaries! I ran into a couple as I was heading out the door for a date, haha kinda random but it just made me happy. I loved the times Courtnie and I would drive by missionaries and we'd honk and be obnoxious and wave and clap for them hahha good times. I'm so excited for the guys I knew from back home to be putting their papers in and some of them have already gotten their calls. I love when the boys in my ward talking about going on missions and all they are doing to get ready. I sat in on the Missionary Prep class last Sunday cuz one of my FHE brothers teaches it and it just made me down right giddy.
7. I miss the sunsets in Colorado. Nothing beats that. Not even the Arizona sunsets Miss Shannon, I promise!! haha love you
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my pleasure my friend.
I do miss hearing your off key voice though ;)
Feel free to call me and sing you're so vain to me on a message.
alyson...she will sing to you on the phone :) good post Ali! Keep it up! You should send Sally and Diane a link to your blog :)
Post a Comment