Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Christmas Wishlist

So I stole this idea from my fabulous and wonderful sister but this is my Christmas wishlist.

I'm a cheapo and I bought some crap pans at walmart for like $16 for four and the bottoms of them all are chipping and getting black "ickies" in our food...hopefully its not paint with lead. Anyways, so I want some cute nice pans that won't poisen me and my lovely roommates. Pink's always good too.

I also want to never ever ever have to hand wash dishes ever again

Blake Lively's hair would also help me out a lot too, she's gorgeous!

This perfume is AMAZING!! I love it! There's two kinds though that look the exact same, so make sure its partemps or something like that, I dunno the difference it just smells better! Oh and the bow is adorable, I love love love bows
I'm addicted to music and therefore Itunes. If you want to make my day, iTunes gift cards make me very very very happy!


I want some classic black boots, with a little bit of an edge. Stiletto heels and pointy toes, and the higher the better, seeing as I'm 5'2" These are Jimmy Choo's so I doubt that will be happening but anyways, they are so cute.


Another addiction/ guilty pleasure I have is Bare Minerals make up. YUMMY! I gave up sugar just after Thanksgiving and I've been doing so good and not cheating so as a reward, since I won't eat the stuff I got, Dulce de Leche, Chocolate Fondue, Red Velvette Cake and Tiramusu, eye shadows to go on my face instead of my butt :)

I am dying for a stereo that connects with my iPod. My stereo wont' even play CD's and I get so tired of the radio, especially in Utah! I miss KYGO, Slacker and Steve, 93.3 and even 107.5


I'm obsessed with the red jacket I got at rue 21 for like 12 bucks. However if you look on the inside it looks like I picked it up at the Salvation Army. So I'd love a new, equally as cute and firetruck red as that one. I also need a black coat but that isn't nearly as fun.


I need need need new ice skates. Mine are sharpened down to the...bone? and along with the icky ice at Peaks and my sketch sharpening job, its just not a pretty picture.




This guy under my tree would be AMAZING. He is beautiful and I love him and he dated Carrie Underwood....so clearly he can't be too much of a schmuck. Oh he's amazing!!!!!



6 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like you are a big dreamer too! Good luck with all of that.
Love, Santa

Anonymous said...

Ali,

Ask your mom and dad about the wonderful dishwasher at the apartment in Orem. Oh......I forgot, there wasn't one. Makes you appreciate that little piece of hardware stuck between the cupboards doesn't it.

Uncle Rog

Grandma Joan said...

I think you need all of your wishes too...well except the guy at the end.

Julie said...

I didn't have a dishwasher for the first 2 years of marriage! In fact, I didn't have one until Jenni was 7 months old!! Yikes!!!!

Ali and Ty said...

no sympathy....it was just the two of you, that's not that many dishes...and the dishes were your loving husbands...ya know what I'm saying?

Shannon Skalla said...

I hope you got what you wanted. Cute Blog Ali. That guy is too much of a pretty boy, and they are always more trouble than they are worth.