I'm just having the most fantastic day today so I decided to blog about it. I was out this morning at my friends bridal shower (wierd I know, we went to prom together....two years ago it was prom dresses now...wedding dresses? what is this?) and it started snowing!! We haven't had much snow AT ALL this season, it didn't even feel like Christmas! All my friends from Arizona and California are listening to Christmas music and getting all excited cuz they are used to not having snow, but Christmas music just doesn't feel right to me unless your sitting in a ton of traffic in Park Meadows, freezing your tail off, terrified of slidding, and you turn on a little KOSI 101.1 to make you all warm and fuzzy. It's great. But it's just not right when you have the windows down (okay okay i've been known to still do that when it's raining/ snowing but still) and short sleeves on. So today I went to the Mall (I love love love the mall at Christmas!!!) to do a little Christmas shopping and besides the fact that I couldn't get my peppermint white hot chocolate from starbucks (I gave up refined sugar....TWO WEEKS!!) it was exactly what I needed to get me all excited for Christmas. So now I'm sitting here watching the snow fall out my window in my dorky slippers shannon makes fun of me for, drinking hot chocolate (sugar free, it's actually quite amazing) and reading. Unfortunately I'm reading my econ 110 text book and not some cute story but I'll get over it. Finals start monday, ick! Anyways be home in a week, so excited! Love you all!
Ali Sue
2 comments:
Glad you are in the Christmas spirit! I am in St. Louis and will see the Christmas show at least 6 more tmes. It is supposed to snow here tonight. Miss you! See you Sat.
I wish I could love snow as much as you do but I just hate cold.
I will live in a warm place one day.
Chicagos a good start I know
Post a Comment