Sunday, January 4, 2009

Study Break from Finals at Grandma's House!

I'm really behind on my blogging!! During finals I went down to my Grandma Joan's house for a little break, to have dinner, play with my cousins in the snow and make Christmas sugar cookies.
Jenni and I in the snow
Jenn and her boyfriend, Greg, were already done with school so they spent a few days in Sandy before he went home to Arizona and she went to St Louis to play stage mom for my cousin, megan, (other side of the family) who was clara in the Rockette's Christmas spectacular, pretty amazing for a 12 year old huh?

Finals were so incredibly hard! I'm still sort of suprised I survived, thank goodness for the curve! I have learned so much this semester, academically and everything else too. As hard as it is and even through my many struggles I am so grateful to be at BYU, where the gospel is the focus and center of the school and I'm with people who share my standards and beliefs.

1 comment:

Grandma Joan said...

Cute picture! Thanks for coming up.