Saturday, January 17, 2009
Beauty School Drop Out
So I'm not really sure if Vanessa knew what she was asking when she asked me to help her color her hair. It was a pretty spur of the moment thing, we were walking around Target (from the pictures below) because I felt like I was forgetting something and we were trying to remember. That lead us to the hair dye aisle and we decided V should color her hair. I didn't remembered what I forgot until I got home, gallon sized zip lock baggies if you're wondering , but anyways V and I had a fun night coloring her hair....she didn't know I had NO experience!!
Fuzzy, not very good before picture but oh well, she looks super cute at the end :)
This is a cross between my evil, "I could really mess with her hair if I wanted" face and the "I dunno what I'm doing so I could mess up her hair anyways on accident" face. V just looks scared, and rightfully so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Vanessa is one brave girl! It does look pretty though!
alison sue i love YOU! :) and i love the work on my hair! im glad we're becoming such great friends! i love you!! :)
Just don't go near the sissors!!
Post a Comment