Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas!

Christmas was great this year, pretty quiet and a little sad it was only big kids but we had fun...and Santa was still pretty good to us =) After presents I spent most of the day in bed with a miserable sore throat, and the next three days after. I'm feeling much better now and decided it was better to be sick over break when I had my mom to make me chicken noodle soup and take care of me then be all alone at school, especially if it had been during finals!!
Christmas Eve "Grama Great" Jammies!
Some of the mess after opening presents. Dad usually stops us in the middle of everything to clean up wrapping paper but we wouldn't let him this year so by the time we were done it was everywhere!





1 comment:

Grandma Joan said...

I Love the Grama Great jammies!!! Glad you are feeling better. Better come up soon and get some Grama Love!!!