So renting in Provo pretty much stinks. Everything is way expensive and there are crazy LONG contracts. I don't know what I'm doing tonight let alone in a year. For example my contract at King Henry. I signed it in March or April of this year and it was to go until April 2010. And I sorta knew Ty and I would be getting married...eventually and felt silly making plans around a wedding that wasn't even scheduled and with no question popped. So, I signed the contract anyways. I know mom's thinking "Told You So!" Since we're getting married in December I had to sell my contract or I'd have to pay rent through April even though I woulnd't be livign there. And if I just didnt' pay they'd sue me. Even if I found out a way to get kicked out (not by breaking any part of the honor code of course...it just turns out that if your roommates complain about you enough they kick you out...but thats a story for another day) they still make you pay and can sue you if you don't. Stupid contracts. I had it sold three different times but it fell through every time. So when a girl asked if she could move in next week I sold it right away. So I had to move out November 1st.
Thank goodness Tyler has amazing family (i do too, I had multiple places to go this was just the closest to school and work....and ty :)) and both his sister and brother offered to let me stay at one of their houses. His brother Jenner's wife McKinley is pregant and due in Febrary. They moved Jenner's office to downstairs, Sofia to his old office and I am in her old room and what will be the new babies room. Its been way fun living in "Brown Town" My next post will be about all the fun stuff going on there....like me eating, swallowing AND ENJOYING cauliflower :)
2 comments:
So glad you got moved and sold your contract. It is quite a hassel. :(
Whaaa hoooo! Do a spell check silly!
Post a Comment