I LOVE our kitchen island! Our kitchen is way tiny and has NO counter space but this helps A ton! And it has the towel rack, more storage underneath and the foldy uppy thing to give me even MORE space when I need it.

We LOVEEE our McMuffin maker. Its so easy and so yummy!! My grama has one at her house and she used to make them for me all the time so I decided to register for it. It's even better (and healthier) than McDonalds breakfast (well except the Diet Coke).
I know this show has been on for forever but I LOVE IT. I had never watched it before we got married, I guess Ty used to but stopped when we started dating. I can't believe for the last 10 months I could have been saying "Let's watch 24 instead" when he wanted to watch Family guy and he would have been okay with it ughhh!! Oh well now we both love it.
We love our new bed and our bedding. Both were gifts from my parents and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

We are obsessed with our popcorn maker. I think we make it about every night....double batch when 24 is on! Its way easy to use, actually takes LESS time than the microwave, never burns, is wayyy healthier and there are rarely unpopped kernals. Unfortunately it still gets all over you couch/ floor.
Speaking of Couch we got a new couch and we LOVE it. This isnt' actually ours but its close enough. Its way comfy and we got an AWESOME deal on it. Once again, THANKS MOM AND DAD!!!
Another favorite is our vacuum!! Except we didn't get free shipping cuz we got it at Costco which is another one of our favorite things.


3 comments:
In completely agree with everything in this blog :)
I think this means you are grown-up. loving toasters, vacuum's, popcorn poppers and 24!!! I love your new bed!
Sorry anonymous is Grama, my password didn't work..Love Ya
Post a Comment