So I haven't blogged in FOREVER. But I think I have a decent excuse. =) Since my last post a TON has happened...like....
- we decided to move into a hole in the wall apartment on 3rd South in Provo instead of the house in Cedar Hills. I'll have pics up once its cute and clean!
- I kept my head above water during finals and got the best GPA I've gotten at BYU so far.
- MARRIED JONATHAN TYLER BROWN AND I ADORE HIM
- We went to Hawaii on our honeymoon and had SOOOO much fun....but I can't find our camera AHHHHH sad day....I'll find it though...I know we had it when we got home
- Christmas didn't really happen but thats okay cuz we were in HAWAII!!!!
- Our reception in Denver was amazing and perfect and everything I've ever dreamed of (and let me tell you I had BIG dreams for this :) love you mom!)
- We spent New Years Eve with my family and had tons of fun! We went tubing in Fraser which is always loads of fun and then had our traditional fondue dinner and played around the world ping pong.
- Now we are home in Provo and getting settled into our apartment. Mom is coming in February to help me paint and decorate and i'm way excited
- School started....ugh
- and I'm back to teaching skating which I love and Ty is back at AMI doing insurance
I'll have pics later...I'm kind of waiting on the photographer for wedding pics cuz I want everything to be in order :)
5 comments:
You forgot "other" best friend flew all the way out to see you.. no biggie :) juuust kidding.
Can't wait to see the apartment! and your beautiful face in it.
Let us know when your Mom comes out and we'll pay you a visit!! I am so sad that we were sick for your reception. I am so happy for you :)
Sounds great Melanie! And I was sad we didn't get to see you but I hope your feeling better! Ty was excited to meet you, Lance and Deklin. My mom is coming out February 4-7th. Will you be around?
so happy for you!
Post a Comment