
This is a picture I took the first time we came to look at the place.

It doesn't even look like the same place anymore!!

I love how these ended up looking and also my cute "flirty apron" from my sister in law Anne (Tylers brother Tanner's wife) and NO its not just for decoration, I actually use it and am trying to learn how to cook!
I love the red and the stars :) I'm so glad mom and grandma talked me into the wallpaper border
This is the bathroom the first time we saw it.
We didn't do a ton in here but we added some more storage and cute towels. Ty didn't know there was a such thing as towels that are just to look pretty and not use lol BOYS!!!
This is Jenn's pretty arrangement on our bedroom wall. I LOVE how it turned out!!!
These mirrors are from Tys neighbor and family friend Lori and I stole the sconces off my mom's dining room wall! I told her she'd need that space for my wedding picture lol. I love how they look and match the picture arrangement Jenn did.
We LOVE our bed!! Mom and Dad got it for us for our wedding present and the bedding was a shower gift from my mom. We covered up our icky wall air conditioner unit and little window with pretty valances and it totally warmed up the room.
Thank you so much to mom, grandma joan, jenn and greg and aunt kristi and uncle roger for all of your help making our little apartment a cute home. We LOVE it and couldn't be happier!!




1 comment:
Maybe I should have you come decorate my house! TOTALLY CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment