Sunday, February 14, 2010
Perfect Valentines Day
After sending me away for an hour (to get a mani/ pedi :D) and then locking me in our room for a half hourI walked out to find this romantic but confusing little set up...
I opened all the little packages and found the movie "Julie and Julia," a thing of yeast, pizza sauce, yeast, a cube of mozzerella cheese and Olive Garden breadsticks and alfredo sauce. Hmmm...
AND THEN!!!! I opened up THIS!!! an amazing kitchen aid...which I have been pining over since we started our registry. Then Ty told me we would be staying in tonight and making alfredo and home made pizza's with our new kitchen aid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
TOTALLY FUN and soooo romantic and sweet. I think you have a winner!
That is really sweet! What a cute idea, you must have picked a pretty good guy! Ok, I think I have now written more comments on your blog than you did on mine. But its so much fun to read back and catch up!
Post a Comment