
I'm pretty sure everyone already knows this but Ty got a new job working at Fidelity Investments. I am so incredibly proud of him! He got the job a few months ago but just started working about 3 weeks ago. It has been pretty rigorous training but he LOVES it so far and is very proud to work there.
In 2 months he will be taking the Series 7 and the Series 63. Until then he is doing training on the phone half the day and studying the other half. Their training is top notch and they have a 90%+ pass rate for their employees but he is still pretty nervous. I've teased everyone not to bug him for the next 2 months because he just comes straight home from work and studies, studies, studies. Make sure you keep your fingers crossed for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment