Monday, July 18, 2011

Updates

Haven't blogged in a while...and I'm sure most of you already know anything I'm about to say but oh well...

Ty passed his series 7 with a killer score, he got an 86 when he only needed a 70, it was one of the highest scores in his group.

The next week he also passed his series 63 after being sick the entire week of studying.

I'm so incredibly proud of him and everything that he is accomplishing.  He loves his job, even though its really hard right now, and I couldn't be happier for him.

I went to Denver last week for Brads farewell.  Ryan and I flew out from the Provo airport after Ryan was at EFY.  We felt totally pampered at the Provo airport.  The airport was super nice and even TSA was way nice and not in a hurry.

That Saturday I got to eat QDoba with my brothers and hang out with family before Brad's farewell the next day.  He did so good, it was definately the best farewell talk I've ever heard, not that I'm biased or anything.



On Wednesday we dropped him off at the MTC at 1:15.  It was one of the most happy/sad moments of my entire life.  I miss him more than I thought that I would but I am so incredibly proud of him and wouldn't want him anywhere else

This picture still makes me tear up a little bit.  His roommate from USU was his host, I think that made it a little easier on all of us, especially my mom.  We got to send him off with a friend instead of a stranger.

I'm sending him a package and a letter today.  I can't wait until his PDay on Wednesday to hear from him and see how he is doing. 

No comments: