Way cute short hair….but no pony tail! One thing about short hair is you ALWAYS have to do it. Yours is so straight, it might look really cute!
Dianna! You closet Gleek, you.Anyway, I liked it that one time you cut it short in high school. Go for it :)
I think short would be fun! It will grow back if you don't like it!
i totally think you'd rock a short do! you gotta go to someone that you totally trust though cuz it's really easy to botch if you get someone who doesn't know what their doing :P
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Way cute short hair….but no pony tail! One thing about short hair is you ALWAYS have to do it. Yours is so straight, it might look really cute!
Dianna! You closet Gleek, you.
Anyway, I liked it that one time you cut it short in high school. Go for it :)
I think short would be fun! It will grow back if you don't like it!
i totally think you'd rock a short do! you gotta go to someone that you totally trust though cuz it's really easy to botch if you get someone who doesn't know what their doing :P
Post a Comment