Ty and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with both of our families and our grateful for some much needed time off of work and school.
Tuesday was a crazy, crazy day getting everything caught up at school. I was determined to have all of my homework done before the official start of break so I could have a stress free weekend with the family. I did relax just long enough to go to lunch with Ty, Roy and Marcy and discover my new favorite food, breaded mac and cheese bites at California Pizza Kitchen. HORRIBLE, horrible for me but oh my goodness they were amazing!!!
Wednesday, I met up with my family at Cheesecake Factory to have lunch with some cousins.
After, we ditched the boys and went shopping at the new H&M in Sandy. A-MAZING! In fact we went back once or twice a few days later....
That night was the Brown Family Thanksgiving Eve dinner. I'm so grateful Roy and Marcy started the tradition of a Thanksgiving Eve dinner many years ago because Ty and I can enjoy Thanksgiving with both of our families. I'm kicking myself for not getting a couple of pictures. It was quite fun with at least 40 people there.
Thanksgiving Day Tyler and I went up to Sandy to spend the day and eat with my family at my Grandma Joan's house. We stuffed ourselves and then played games til late.
I decided to (and by decided I mean Ty drugged me with Nyquil) forgo the early morning shopping but I drug Ty to the mall later Friday morning and turned him into a Black Friday Shopper. While at the mall and looking for a parking spot he kept saying, "this is dumb! i'd rather just pay the difference, what's the big deal!" But after we found a few good deals he was converted!
And then he got really converted when he saw this....
so Merry Christmas to Ty! I hope he doesn't feel left out while the rest of us are opening our presents on Christmas morning! lol
We spent the rest of the day up in Sandy and shopped literally until midnight.
Saturday the girls saw Breaking Dawn and I gotta say, I was ready to be let down with all of the negative reviews but I was pleasantly surprised! I think I actually liked the movie better than the book (which let's face it, was kind of weird.....).
But today it was back to reality. Ty had to work and I was left home alone and bored with nothing but me and my calc book
Hope everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!!


No comments:
Post a Comment