Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ty's Promotion

Ty got a promotion at Fidelity last week and I could not be more proud of him!  He has been working so hard and always has the highest leads/ sales on his team (and in the country the past two months!) and I am so grateful for how hard he works and everything he does to make sure that we are comfy and happy.  I wanted Ty to know just how much his hard work means to me so I had a nice little set up for him when he got home and then we went to dinner.

I also got him a book from what I call the "Skalla Family Required Reading" list, The Richest Man in Babylon, one of my dad's favorites.  After he got home, and I jumped up and down like a 6 year old for a few seconds we went to Macaroni Grill

This is also the last place I had a Diet Coke...I'm one week strong, any bets on how long it'll last this time? lol

Anyways, congratulations Ty! Thanks for everything you do, I love you!

No comments: