Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Week 20: Moving Out

I spent the first part of this week packing up, with the help of Marcy, Gal and both my Grama Judy and my Grama Joan.  On Thursday, I had my official 20 week ultrasound and it was so fun to see our little guy again. 








We were so grateful to hear again that all signs pointed to a healthy baby and that he was still a boy!

On Saturday we bribed a crew of guys with donuts to help us load up the trailer we borrowed from Ty's friend at work.  We were already pretty much packed up so loading went fast!!





After loading everything up, Grama Joan and my niece, Jessica came to help me clean.  We were done just in time for me to shower and head to the show my skaters were performing in that night.  It was a crazy day and I am still so grateful for all of the help from friends and family!

No comments: