Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Week 21 and 22

After moving out of our apartment in Provo, we stayed with Ty's parents for two weeks, until we could get the keys to our new place.  I am so grateful Roy and Marcy quite literally mean "you're welcome any time."  We had tons of fun getting to spend so much time with the kids and especially our new niece, Aubrey. 

My friend, Alyssa, had her baby shower for her little boy Liam.  It was so crazy to me because I saw her a few days after finding out I was pregnant and she was just getting ready to find out if she was having a boy or a girl.  My whole pregnancy has flown by, and this really put it in perspective!!  And also made me realize everything I had to do to get ready!!  I'm already more than half way there!!

21.5 weeks

No comments: