I couldn't get enough of watching his little clothes spin round and round.
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
week 36
This week, my sister's-in-law threw me the cutest shower with the Brown side of the family. They put so much work into it and everything was darling! We forgot to take pictures though so I don't have any to share. :( This week was also the Peaks Figure Skating Club's annual membership dinner and it was a blast getting together with all of the coaches, parents and skaters in the club. I also had my first exam to check my progress. I was so surprised that I was 60% effaced but 0cm. I wasn't expecting to have made any progress because my mom never did, especially that early. After I told her, she freaked me out that this baby would be coming sooner than later because her water broke when she was 0cm and 70% effaced so I was a little panicked and started packing my hospital bag and finishing all of the last minute projects on my baby to-do list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment