Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Week 37

At this week's appointment I was still 60% effaced but a fingertip dilated.  I was happy there was some progress but a little relieved that it wasn't very much.  At this point, I was still terrified to be a mom, to have something so tiny and precious to take care of.  I was sure I would screw it up!

Baby is now considered "full term" and weighs 6.3lbs, the size of a swiss chard, ...whatever that is.

I said goodbye to my job at Gowns by Pamela this week.  It was bittersweet. It was a really fun job, kept me busy, and of course it was nice to have a little extra money to save for our little guy.  On the other hand, I constantly felt exhausted.  Between working there and coaching at the rink, I didn't have much energy for silly little things like making dinner and keeping the house clean.

Tyler and I were also asked to speak in church on Sunday for the 4th of July service.  I thought for sure being nine months preggo would give me a free pass but I think the bishopric thought it'd be a good story if I went into labor on the stand.

No comments: