Ty followed baby to the nursery and watched and documented his first bath.
I even got to FaceTime him for a little while.
When he was brought back into my room, this is what he brought me!
Once we were back together we spent lots of time cuddling and just looking at each other. I could stare at that boy all day!!
After one of Tate's checkups, they had to keep him in the nursery because he had low blood sugar due to being "small for gestational age." I was a little panicked when they started to tell me what was going on. I did not want them to take my baby but they at least let me go with him this time. They had to keep him under the warm lights and test his blood a few more times.
Tate held my hand the entire time <3 p="">3>
He warmed back up very quickly and after some formula he was able to come back in my room. After nursing a few times, his levels were back to normal again and they didn't have to take blood anymore! I had read tons on the Internet about how baby's wouldn't be able to nurse after having a bottle and that formula is evil and was freaked out but this boy does not care how his food is delivered! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment