My wedding dress got lost in the mail!!! We mailed it in a hurry cuz my mom was in Grand Junction for Brad's tennis match and I called my YW leader to mail it for me. Unfortunately it was uninsured and had no tracking number. It was supposed to come on Tuesday...of last week, priority mail. I paniced a little on Wednesday when it wasn't there but talked to my post office man to see what he thought and he said not to freak out til Friday. Friday rolls around and I'm perpetually on the verge of a nervous break down...poor tyler!! Saturday comes and I'm a wreck. Sunday there's nothing I can do so I try to focus on anything else. Monday my mom is in a few different post offices explaining every aspect of the box it was shipped in and figuring out every place it had to go between Colorado and Springville...turns out it cuold have been in Memphis...Seattle..anywhere. I was busy with school and QUITTING MY JOB and midterms that I just tried not to think about it in case it didnt' show up...again.
This morning after my skating lesson I got a call from my mom. My dress had come that morning and the post office called Marcy (my mother in law) first thing. With lots of help from Anna and McKinley (my sisters in law) I tried the dress on and it is perfect!!
Now, I'm gonna go make the post office people some cookies!!!
1 comment:
YEA!!!!!!
Post a Comment