Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This is mostly just for my benefit haha

I wanted to do my count down again and see how much more we have to go....I'm impatient

Only 7 more monday nights with out real FHE together
Only 0 more sundays of being in different wards- I'm moving into his sisters house since I sold my contract at King Henry so I get to officially be in his ward!!
Only 0 more weeks of work- I temporarily quit my job at Mountain Loan Center! My boss is leaving my oh so important debt collecting job open for me if I want it in January....I still have about 5 more weeks of Learn to Skate though!
Only 5 more papers due
Only 4...3 after today!! more tests to take (unfortunately not including finals :()
Only 1 more paychecks...not including rink pay checks
Only 3 more lonnnng geography chapters to read
Only 2 more home football games
Only 2 more fast sundays
Only 1 more Thanksgiving/ Halloween

still CAN'T WAIT

1 comment: