I got on my new favorite cooking blog, Our Best Bites, and picked their mint brownies.
They took forever!!!! There are three steps, making the brownies, then cooling, then the frosting, then chilling, then the chocolate glaze, then cooling again before serving. They made such a mess and I swore they weren't worth it, would taste terrible and that I would never ever make them again. I even had to wake up early the next morning because it was already midnight and they still needed to chill. I bitterly sent them with Ty to work and went back to bed.
I wish I would have taken a picture but by the time Ty left I just wanted them out of my site. This is the picture from the website
![[mint+brownies+cropped.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiLY48s1vi72HMjkF9MhuzkUm0hlH5NSOaU5FtN4sYJoo62FM65k4hLrFgeazSX24jwX2MDUGeoDowv5PcY4HAqAdP0TGOapTuuHrMFFM2Y42w6B5Df6aOWXLt-4agAYpFi727fvXAknENV/s400/mint+brownies+cropped.jpg)
Ty made sure he saved me the edges of the brownies to try and I reluctantly obliged.
HOLY HANNAH THEY WERE AMAZING!!!!!!
Top 10 things I've ever eaten for sure. I might actually end up making them again, just on a day when I'm really really bored and don't mind cleaning up a huge mess....they just might be worth it. For the recipe go here: http://www.ourbestbites.com/2010/03/mint-brownies/
1 comment:
I could use one of those right about now...
Post a Comment