Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Birthday!!!

Tyler always to make sure my birthday is very special.  For my 19th we went to Europe.  For my 20th we spent the day at the Thanksgiving Point and the night downtown.  This year started off with a car wash by my hubby and our cute neice and nephews.  This was quite the project....I have never been known for keeping a clean car...but I'm going to try to be better!!! So far it is still spotless....let's see how long I can keep it that way! :)

Next we went and got massages at the Massage Cabin in Provo.  I've had quite a few massages and they do the BEST job for the best price (only $35!!!) let me know if you want their info and I'll get it for you :)

After that we went shopping.  I got a cute bracelette and some make up from Mac.  Here are a few other things on my wishlist....

Wild Bloom by Banana Republic


I'm pretty sure I need this in every color, also from Banana



TOMS 'Classic Crochet' Slip-On
Sorry weird picture but I LOVE these.....if I knew I wouldn't get them dirty after wearing them once I'd get them in a heart beat....but I kinda beat up my shoes which is why I never spend much on them.


After shopping, we went to my favorite restraunt, Outback where I got a *virgin* daquari



After that we headed to Springville for dessert and games with Ty's family.  McKinley made the most amazing oreo ice cream and we also had cheesecake.  Marcy decorated the dining room so cute with pink flowers and streamers.


Thanks to everyone who helped make my birthday so special!!


2 comments:

Anne Brown said...

Did you get the stuff from Banana yet? I love those TOMS!!! So cute. Happy Birthday again!

Brie said...

Looks like a fun day and some CUTE gifts! Hope you had a blast! I just read your above post too and I will be sending all good thoughts in Tyler's direction. I am sure all his studying will pay off!