Sunday, May 22, 2011
Jimmer Fish
This post is SO late but I got Tyler a fishy for Valentines Day! It was right in the middle of all of the Jimmer-Hype and so we just had to name him Jimmer. Its funny cuz he's a little like him....he'll be holding totally still, all came and serene and then all the sudden he's darting everywhere crazy fast. He's pretty fun to watch...even compared to other Beta's I've seen (no offense to Lil Rog if anyone who remembers him is reading this)
I'm DYING to find a mini suction cup basketball hoop to stick in his bowl so everyone keep your eyes open for me ;) Until then his "leaf hammock" will have to suffice. He likes sleeping on it, its actually really cute. I'll have to grab my camera next time I catch him on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment