I'm sad I didn't take any pictures on our anniversary :( I've been bad at that lately...I feel silly taking pictures of ourselves and also carrying a camera around without kids to take pictures of lol. But even without pictures it was a really great day. Ty had to work on our actual anniversary but had the next day off so after he got home from work we got dressed up and went to eat at a hibachi grill in Lehi, Teppanyaki (thanks for the reccommendation Aunt Shannon!) This was really branching out for us...well, just me but it was REALLY REALLY good. We wished we had brought another couple or two along though because we shared a table with two families with kids so it wasn't the most romantic dinner we've had.
Staying true to the traditional anniversary gifts, Ty got me some towels for cotton. He also gave me some shopping money to go buy some cotton clothes :) The best part was it was all in two dollar bills for our second year anniversary...it took me a second to get that one :p We also pulled out our bed into our living room and had a "sleepover" and watched Cowboys and Aliens, again, really romantic :p
Tuesday Ty took me shopping with no complaints and we relaxed and enjoyed each other's company. We also went to the BYU v Buffalo basketball game that night with Tys dad which was a lot of fun. We do miss Jimmer though!
I'm so greatful for my thoughtful, wonderful, creative, *patient,* loving, smart, hard working, all around wonderful husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment