Wednesday, December 21, 2011

new hair

Thanks for helping me decide :) I went with the Reese Witherspoon cut, asking people to vote actually helped me decide what *I* like best because I'd get worried/ concerned if one pulled ahead of another I liked more.

Before- at the BYU vs Utah Basketball Game

I've always wanted to donate my hair to locks of love but have always been too impatient to wait until it got to the 10 inches that are required.  This time didn't take too much effort because I was simply too busy for a haircut! You should have seen Trudie's (my hair girl and my mom's best friend since she was three) face when I pulled my hair out of my pony tail and showed her how long it had gotten.

and after, much thanks to my photographer, Ty. Taking that silly picture was probably more effort than it was worth. I got a good one I tell ya! Speaking of which...stay tuned for the anniversary post! I was lame and forgot to take pictures but Ty thought of some super cute things for me I want to brag about =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great choice going for look 2. It's adorable!! I love it!!