The best part of this trip is I think we might have made money on the trip, and not even from gambling! Ty's parents gernously let us all stay at their time share and we took the schpeel to buy one and got $100 in food vouchers and two chips worth $25. We were able to eat the whole weekend off of the food vouchers which was amazing.
I cannot for the life of me get this picture rotated but its at my favorite place that we ate, Le Cafe Ile St Louis at the Paris Hotel. I'm not sure if I was just that hungry or what but it was the BEST. BURGER. EVER.
After dinner we went and joined the Paris players club for free and we each got $5 coupons for slots. So, between the chips and these coupons we had more than our fill of gambling although I wouldn't have minded being asked to see my ID a few more times....ugh I dunno why some pictures will rotate and some won't, any ideas?!
I won a whole $7 on my very first pull and clearly I was pretty excited about it! I'm sort of glad I kept loosing after that though because I wouldn't want to find that gambling was that much fun.... =)
Later we found a giant slot machine we just had to try. I think the picture was worth the wasted 25 cents don't you?
That first night we were just there with Roy and Marcy and everyone else joined us the next day to go to the temple. We don't really have any pictures from Saturday :( I did find this really pretty picture of the Las Vegas temple.



No comments:
Post a Comment