Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Weekend

Tyler had to work Easter, suprise suprise, so we decided to celebrate all weekend long instead!

 On Friday night I had plans to dye easter eggs and watch Hop but Ty also snuck in a suprise of his own and we made a graduation countdown chain...ahem 119 days cough...like the one he made on THIS post

Next we had fun dying Easter eggs and watching the movie



On Saturday Marcy hosted a really fun Easter Egg hunt for all of the grandkids
 Tyler and I with Ty's partner Ryder
 Me with my partner Mayzie

On Sunday I made my very first traditional holiday meal. We had ham, homemade lionhouse rolls, mashed potatoes and corn

And Strawberry Shortcake for Dessert

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you found some time to reflect on the gift of the atonement and to spend time with your families! I feel so very blessed for all that the Lord has blessed me with and for the knowledge that I can return and live with Him again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ali you look amazing and that strawberry shortcake looks to die for! We need to go to lunch after finals!!