Thursday, May 3, 2012

The past couple of weeks

 For Ty's sister, Anna K's, 40th birthday, her husband recruited friends and family to bring her 40 gifts throughout the day.  We brought ours to their work at the LDS Motion Picture studio in Provo and we even got a tour!  I had no idea all that was there, it was incredible! The church knows how to do things right I tell ya!  We walked around a little town with every memorable building from Church history.  Like the farmhouse is Palmyra, the Whitney Store in Kirtland and the inn in Nauvoo.  I looked icky cuz we had just finished at the gym but I had to get a picture in front of the Whitney Store.  I'm going to send it to Brad (Elder Skalla) and tell him we were in Kirtland.  Think he'll believe us?  Thanks for the tour Kent and Happy Happy Birthday Anna!!!

Ryan came into town for a school trip to DECA Nationals.  Since I was in DECA and knew his teacher pretty well, she let Ryan leave the group and come out to dinner with us (Thanks Sheri!!!).  We went to the Cheesecake Factory at City Creek and decided to make it his birthday dinner since he was sick on his actual birthday and still hadn't gotten an official birthday dinner.   Don't tell his girlfriend but I think the waitress thought he was cute ;)


The day before, Ty and I went up to the Draper Temple for my friend and coworker, Jacquelyn's Endowment.  It was a gorgeous day for the temple and Ty and I thought about what it would have been like to get married there in the Spring.  Gorgeous of course, but  we both decided we made a good decision getting married when we did- freezing cold and all!


From left to right, Keri, me, Chelsie, Jacq, Alex, and Alyssa.

This weekend, the coaches and I went to Jacquelyn and Joe's open house in Draper.  Jacq was gorgeous! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Packard!!! 

 This is a more accurate picture of what we are really like together

1 comment: