
Back in the day, they had Crystal Light slurpees. I'm not totally sure what happened or where they went but today they had Fanta's sugar free Mango slurpee and it. was. good! Click HERE for info on how you can get a FREE slurpee on May 23. (I found it through the actual 711 slurpee website, so its legit and you don't even have to actually "like" it on facebook to get your free slurpee, just show up at 711 between 11am and 7pm on May 23.
In case you're curious, here's the nutrition info, from slurpee.com

Also, in case your wondering, Trophy Wife Tuesday was moved to tomorrow....for two reasons, one legitimate one completely stupid. Reason #1- I was way busy with school stuff yesterday and while I did weigh myself, I never got around to measuring or taking pictures. Reason #2....I was too po'd! I had a really really good week last week. I even survived popcorn at the movie theater and lost over 2 pounds! And then there was mother's day and I got cocky and thought it'd be no big deal to eat a ton of rolls and honey butter....which would have been worth it. And then I decided that I was already over my calories so I might as well have a ton of popcorn and candy right before bed. That was definitely NOT worth it. I need to remember this:

On Monday I had gained 4 pounds, 4 POUNDS!! What the HE double hockey sticks?!?!!?!?!? Thats gaining back the 2 that I lost PLUS two more!! Yesterday I was back down to the 130.6 I was last Tuesday and was not going to post that. Today I was 129.4 and would have posted that but decided the slurpee's would be more fun, and Wednesday does not start with a T (I like alliterations remember?). So here's to tomorrow and being back down to 128ish, I've been super good so hopefully it'll happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment