I got the idea for 'Trophy Wife Tuesday' from one of my favorite weight loss blogs, MamaLaughlin. It's basically the day that I post my weight and measurements and a picture for tracking purposes. She calls hers MILF monday but since 1) I'm not a mom and 2) MILF isn't entirely appropriate, I stuck with Trophy Wife Tuesday. I had a joke with my friend in high school that I was going to be a trophy wife. I still want to be. No, I don't want to be some bimbo married to some guy for his money who isn't taken seriously. But, I do want to be a trophy wife in the sense that I hope people would say, "Man that Tyler sure is a lucky guy, he's got a smokin' wife!!!"
So, without further adieu, here are todays stats
Weight: 130.6Waist: 34"
Hips: 38"
Arm: 10.5"
Thigh: 22"
Bust: 35.5"
And for the pictures...
Well I sure was hoping that I'd be announcing something a lot more fun than my weight when I took pictures like these....and I do sorta look preggers :( But I wasn't sucking in even a tiny bit, and lets face it, I think 99.9% of girls do. As much as I hate them, I'm sure they look a million times better than they would have six months ago and if I had taken pictures then, I would be very proud of these ones. Man I wish I would have taken them then!!
2 comments:
I think you look GREAT!!!!! Seriously, I'm jealous :)
Thank you sammy! And I have worked really hard to get there but a few more weeks/ months of hard work and I'll be feeling even better! Thanks for your encouragement, it means a lot!
Post a Comment