Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Trophy Wife Tuesday: What is it about the weekends?

Well I can't say I'm disappointed by that, because progress is progress but its annoying when Sunday morning I was 127.0.  I haven't decided if its good or bad that I weight myself every day.  It keeps me motivated but if I ever gain, even if its a loss for the week (which I think is the number that really counts) its really hard. 

Anyways, I'm not sure what it is about the weekends.  I was super super good and absolutely determined to stay at my calorie limit every day, and I did.  I even made cookies for my family and only ate what I had calories for.  I was super proud of myself and was sure I'd see 126.something the next morning.  Nope. 128.8

I wouldn't be so bummed out about it if it wasn't that I have really had my mind set on hitting the 30 pound mark on my birthday this Sunday.  It felt possible when I was at 127 three days ago, and out of reach now.  Oh well, let's just call it a success and chalk it up to my period or something, right ladies? LOL

No comments: