Sunday, May 6, 2012

On the Way Back Down


I hate this picture!!
October 29, 2011
I have no idea how much I weighed, I started at 154.4 on November 15 but this looks a heck of a lot more than that!!!

November 10, 2011
Right before I started loosing weight
about 154.4

Oops I got the dates mixed up before!
December 10, 2011
148.4 pounds
- 6 pounds
I wanted a picture of my new hair.  There was much wailing and gnashing of teeth and a few outfit changes to get a picture that I didn't think made me look "that fat"
December 21, 2011
148.2 pounds
- 6.2 pounds
New Years Eve 2011 (or 2012??) This is right before my weightloss really took off
148.6
-5.8 pounds
January 20, 2012
140.6
- 13.8

February 4, 2012
137.2
-17.2
March 17, 2012
129.8
-24.6

This is where I start to stall and gain and loose the same 4 pounds over and over again

April 7, 2012
130.4
-24 pounds

April 30, 2012
131 pounds
- 23.4

I'll be back tomorrow with this weeks stats and measurements and if I'm brave enough, legit before and after pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look awesome!

k e r i r a n z e n b e r g e r said...

yay! ali, i'm so glad we're friends. you're so motivating! :) when I'm done with insanity i'm totally going to copy you and do a post like this one.