Thursday, May 10, 2012

Baby B

Beautiful Baby Brown was born to Ty's brother Tanner, and his wife, Anne yesterday at 3:30pm!!!!
They haven't settled on a name yet but she is a cutie!!
6lb 13oz


I got the text that Anne was going in for an emercency C-Section and that baby would be born any minute literally as I was walking into class, where I would be for the next 5 hours.  It killed me not to be there right. that. minute.  and I was more antsy in those classes then ever (I must have drove the kid sitting next to me nuts!)  Thank goodness my teacher let us out a half hour early and Ty and I rushed to the hospital to meet our new neice.  She is just a doll, I can't believe how tiny she is!!!  I can't wait to watch her grow up and get to be her Crazy Aunt Ali.

I made Anne a pretty cute "Hospital Survival Kit"  I found the idea on pinterest from THIS blog.  I didn't take a picture so here's a picture of hers.



I filled it with chapstick, flavored hand sanitizer since the hospital stuff smells bad, pony tails, make up remover, a magazine, bows for baby b, a mini manicure set, gum, lotion, and other little stuff.  We also got Daddy some cookies and a drink but mom wasn't allowed to eat :( Poor girl, I think if I just gave birth I'd be so tired I'd need a...diet coke and a chocolate chip cookie!! Haha I've already told TY when its my turn, he better have one in his hand as soon as the doctor says its okay! LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The hospital survival kit is such a cute idea! Love it!