As some of you have noticed (I LOVE YOU by the way, asking me if I have lost weight has been the biggest compliment lately and I really appreciate it!!) I have been losing weight over the past six months. If you remember these posts, you'll remember that last time I did this I tried blogging about it from the very beginning. For some reason, that wasn't for me this time. I was finally doing it for the right reasons and for some reason it was too personal that time to put on my blog. Not necessarily that my weight and measurements were too personal... anyone who knows me knows I'm an open book (sometimes too much of one!) that particular journey was just more personal.
That being said, here's what went down- Since November 15th 2011 I have lost 24.8 pounds....and then gained 5.6 back, and lost another 3.2 for a total of 22.4 pounds. I started gaining again after seeing the Hunger Games. I had been solid for weeks on my "diet," decided to 'enjoy myself' on that date night and not count calories. After that night, I never really snapped back into it. For three weeks, I ate what I wanted when I wanted it- and I hated it, I hated how I both felt and looked and was just tired all of the time. I think I noticed I even thought more about food then, than I did when I was counting. The past three weeks I have been able to stay pretty good during the week but the weekends have been hard so I haven't lost much. I haven't been quite as motivated and I can't quite put my finger on why.
So...I've decided to start blogging about it again. I need motivation, I need to feel like someone is watching, even if no one ends up reading this. I want to do it for me. One of my biggest regrets about this from the start is not taking the classic before and after shots but I was too self-loathing to let anyone with a camera near me, especially in a swim suit! So at least from here on out this will not only serve as a blog for the oh so exciting adventures of me and Tyler but also my weight loss and journey to a more healthy me.
1 comment:
So proud of you. Wishing you the best.
Post a Comment